About the job
TSEATJEWELERY is looking for an engaging, enthusiastic individual who loves all things fashion, beauty, and lifestyle to help at pop-up events.
Our Sales Associate will be present at our weekend pop-ups to assist our lead in promoting and selling TSEATJEWELRY. The Sales Associate will help set up and take down our jewelry display, assist customers with purchases and answer any questions related to our business.
This role will be based in the Bay Area and is an on site, paid, part-time position.
- Attend weekend pop-up events
- Assist with setting up and taking down jewelry display
- Promote and sell TSEATJEWELRY pieces
- Complete point of sale transactions
- Provide excellent customer service and answer any questions
- Must be based in Bay Area
- Must be available on the weekends
- Provide own mode of transportation to attend pop-up events
- At least 1+ year working in customer service, events and marketing
- Interest in fashion, beauty and lifestyle
- General knowledge of social media and cultural trends
- Knowledge of events and marketing
- Excellent creative concepting skills, ability to collaborate
- Excellent communication and customer service, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Time management
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Subject line - SA job